2009年3月6日星期五

LiFe DiARy 5

Finally the Australian Education Fair had come to an end. The office was crowded with students and representatives from the bond Universities. Previously I was busy dealing with the ISO file for my department, it was quite a hitch as this was my first time. Can you imagine when people ask you to prepare the guideline on ways to learn Japanese, as you never know the existing of Japan? (For more information regarding ISO, seek from Google)


It’s already 2 months I work here, but still got staffs and students thought me was a student. Remembered there’s a day when I went to upper management office to discuss something, the person in-charge doubt who should she spoke to, to me or my assistant. (She thought I’m a student, I was wearing formal with the Staff ID!).


Each day I will meet with quite numbers of students, most of them come to apply for Universities, or seek for information regarding the Universities. I got met with students spoke in fluent English, it was tense while communicate with them. However, when I checked their academic results, overall just get C or D. This has prove that speak well in English doesn’t mean do well in studies, bear in mind. More over, after the conversation they will ask is I a student or not (situation was same back to my high school teaching life).


Alex calls me to discuss with my confirmation at here, if I’m sure I will continue to stay, he will confirm with the HR. Please don’t expect too high from me, I worry I can’t fulfill all your expectation.


This month will be holding the UK Education Fair, will be busy again with lots of application and students. Gotcha

6 条评论:

char 说...

Add Oil nia :D

-本-王子 说...

yea sure nia ^^

匿名 说...

I was wondering whr u'd gone to.. finally came to yr blog and realized.. hrm, jy o..
hope u hv fun

-本-王子 说...

eh...who u?
anyway thanks ^^

匿名 说...

fluent in english doesnt mean that that person are also good in sacademic.

i am totally agree with you. they have been overvalued.

-本-王子 说...

yup that's rite ^^
English doesn't prove anything else.