2011年9月24日星期六

he is the one who loves me



I should record down this thing
because it might be a history someday

My boy, i know he is the one who loves me much
i can feel what he felt this few days
His words is different
His words that make me feel that he cant live without me
Maybe people think that
Guys sweet talk is never can be trust
But, i do..
i do to trust him
because he is not the other guy

After i back from hometown
We are different
although we are long distance
but i can felt that we get more closer

I know my sudden decision make him feel like live without me
He cant do anything beside me
He miss the moment we always belongs together in that week
we even did not leave each other more than 3 hours

He will need to appropriate the lives that without me
Wait me ok?
I promise u, i will be back after one and half years
My boy...I know you will be the one who right there just for me...
Love you

没有评论: