2009年2月12日星期四

LiFe DiAry 4

I'm freaking tired.....with the works, with the activities, with the students.... It's only middle of February, but yet so much work need to do already, what will turn out during the next few months??

Now i start to mull over my plan. Should i work and acquire my Master study both? else i resign the job and just concentrate on the study? This issue keep emerge in my mind days and nites..

Our country is having economic crisis, getting a job is not easy at all..the choices keep haunting me. However if i can't handle both things in pleasent, that will be a hitch too...

Well, can anyone lend me a hand, for any sensible implication that which option should i go for?

想你的每一个夜晚 无法入眠的夜

4 条评论:

miki 说...

the best decision jz in ur heart...spent more time think of it...no matter wat ur decision jz do it n dun feel regret... ^_____^

-本-王子 说...

hmm...i will try it out..
thanks alot ya miki ^^

char 说...

jiu you~!!
you are now on the T junction ^^

-本-王子 说...

yea...standing on it really confuse me..