2009年1月12日星期一

LiFe DiAry 2

"My outlook doesn't fit with my age" guess this has been the fact.

Today Alex (my head) called me into his room, had a short conference. Basically we just discuss about myself, am i getting use to the job and the environment likewise.
To be frank, i`m not certain is this the job that i'll remain for long term. However, future is hard to predict, just let it be. ^^

Overall my performance is ok, Alex was satisfied with my attitude although i`m still long way to be independant. Nevertheless, he just had commented on 1 thing, that is... I look way too young differ with my age, either colleague or students will thought i'm a student too. My my...i've been born in this way, how i supposed to change? I've been told to cloth with long sleeve, in order to look more proficient. (dxmn have to use money again!)

Till here.

我梦见我们一起去没有人知的地方 只有我们俩 别无他人
.

ps:/ I'm just ended my meeting session with other departments' representatives, generally the seminar was on the renewal of ISO9001:2008. Guess what, i'm the newest representative of every department as i just commence my job for a week. Dr. Saw, the associate proffesor thought i was a student representative, crap.. shuld i happy with it?as i`m truly looks young.

3 条评论:

xiinyii 说...

should happy..
u really look like 18 19 de student ba....

char 说...

yiik~ baba~
should not be young baba but panda baba~ XD
anyway.. add oil =]

-本-王子 说...

oho...deep in my heart sure happy one..but always give confuse to others =.=

huh...already got panda lo..aiks...
i will add oil nia ^^