2009年1月21日星期三

LiFe DiAry 3

Another week has pass, i`m starting to adapt with my job and the environment,likewise. Alex start to let me handle the things myself, although i`m still half way to go. However, we are born to learn, that's what the mouth is made for.

Chinese new year is coming to town~~but guess it doesn't relate to me at all as i still need to work. My head will be on leave for a week, hence i will be in-charge of the office. (finally it's my era lolz) Wish that everything will run smoothly during that time. (Bless me)

Nowadays i'm start to dig up myself into the world of Linux. It's another kind of Operating System weigh against Windows or Mac. Make use on the Internet, you will get what you want.

I miss tawau, I miss my family, I miss my friends, and I miss you too..

天天想你 天天夜夜 miss die you

.

3 条评论:

miki 说...

no holiday at all meh during chinese new year??

xiinyii 说...

hehe....want u come back tawau..>.<

-本-王子 说...

got....2days only >.<
but like nthing jiang..huh

hehe...i oso wan bck ooo...