2009年1月8日星期四

LiFe DiAry

Currently I’m staying at KL, working under a university which is well known, supposed I should say. It’s just the 4th day I’ve commence my job, basically I’m still blur with the pose I’m doing with.

The job title I having is Officer-in-charge, better than the previous I guess, kidding. UPO, that’s my department title as there are only 6 employees utterly, doubt that how we going to handle so much of works.

A lot of things need to be learned, guess my future life won’t be as luxuries as I was thought. Next week I have to accompany the representative from University of Leeds to give a seminar, quite nervous actually. On behalf of it still got another meeting need to be attend, ever had meeting from 8am till 5pm?really blank with it.

There will be alot coming task soon, till here.



想死你了!!!!!!!!!等你过来

4 条评论:

xiinyii 说...

yiyak....>.<
so xin ku o u.....hehe..
must be tough there ya..
dun boom urself....
everything will be going smoothly..
i bless u...hehe....

wait May...

-本-王子 说...

hehe..ya...
will do my best here ^^

teaking_JL 说...

Happy New Year and Enjoy!!!

-本-王子 说...

same to u too ^^