2008年9月25日星期四

I Do

I believed in my inexorable force
And inevitably I became weak
Hours feel events and becoming so already
Emotions that open distant memories

The soul meeting in the hope that the body tired now
He stopped vibrate like fire off from my tears
In our hands a trickle of water and bring with me
A wire in the desert of grass will survive

I do, i do emerge from the bottom to fight and then
High rise more than ever
I do, i do look in the future and smile
Without fear nothing more

In an instant new aspirations although before me
Opens a scenario victories and losses,
In silence, reflections of eras left via
Breathing will warn the circular motion and then ...

Time has stopped to draw new boundaries, and I
I go away collecting my strength in the wind
Between the ages of hands reflexes leave via
Walking meeting indelible traces

I do, i do cry against the cold and dark eyes
To be increasingly
I do, i do beyond worlds impregnable
Without fear nothing more ...
I do, i do emerge fight from the bottom and then
High rise more than ever
I do, i do look in the future and smile
With a new identity
Until the sun rise ............

没有评论: