2008年7月25日星期五

Mr.

Hey Mr.Feather, do you think you are really fly?
Hey Mr.Clever, she is fool enough to trust you
Hey Mr.Stupid, you are not like anyone
Hey Mr.Famous, I don't know your real name
Hey Mr.Tiny, your dream is so big
Hey Mr.Clumsy, what you have made is so art
Hey Mr.Doubtful, don't you trust yourself at all?
Hey Mr.Smiley, do you smile when you are sad?
Hey Mr.Crazy, where is the border of sanity?
Hey Mr.Jeolus, hope you don't have any secrets
Hey Mr.Money, what do you want for next christmas?
Hey Mr.Perfect, have you ever pulled it off?
I`m Mr.Complain, yeah my life is shit

Give me something that i'll never fail
Give me something that i'll understand
Give me something that i'll never lose again
You are not here, You are not here, You are not here beside me
You are not here, You are not here, You are not here
Yeah my life is shit

10 条评论:

Dorky Kidultz 说...

got a bit meaning inside?!
Seem like quite meaningfull..
XD...

-本-王子 说...

haha...sure it does
everyone got their own kind of type
so which one u belong to?
guess it..

匿名 说...

Aiya..Look like you so fan ler..Try take it easy..although hard..^ ^..when play basketball tep more people ler..then will more easy to relax yourself d..haha

Jimmie 说...

ou? another nice post..
bravo!

黑色天堂 说...

你是我认识的哥哥吗?
我认识的你,是坚强的...
我喜欢哥的笑容...
还有你那些笑话...
已经没了吗?

-本-王子 说...

aubery
everyone got things to headache with..u let me tep lo...then i will happy le..

chuanz
thanks~

shun
最近没什么心情..
很累 好像没什么笑话可以说了
冷下来了..

Crayn Tay 说...

别忘记,在忙碌的生活,要记得问自己是谁。

-本-王子 说...

这是个很好的问题...
究竟是自己在控制生活
还是生活在控制我们

匿名 说...

其实是双方面吧!
没有生活的框框,我们会失去控制!
没有我们的自制,生活会失去平衡!^ ^

-本-王子 说...

噢?你说的满有道理
我会记住的^^